What’s New in MX – Enhancements And Updates
Check back here for the latest update notes, or follow us on social media to receive these updates live. Any questions? Contact us here.
- MFA available for all MX / MX+ accounts
- Improvement to file uploads for Distributions
- Improvements to emails for Distributions
- Premium customers can opt for branded URL for their MX portal (i.e. CUSTOMER.mymxdata.com).
- Premium customers can customise the login screen with their own branding.
- Premium customers can customise buttons within the tool with their own branding
- Premium customers can customise MX notification emails with their branding and link to their corporate website
- Further main dashboard customisation is available
26th January 2022
- Improvements to Linked Transactions process/interface.
- Enhancements to improve large dataset handling (>100GB) and improve ZIP file handling.
24th November 2021
- Recent users list is now dynamic to display more relevant recipients/participants.
- Search tool is now enhanced to show more relevant recipients.
27th October 2021
- (MX+) Data request form simplified – users can request data for/from different PLM systems from the same form, with more support from Majenta Data Services.
- (MX+) Streamlined assignment of tickets.
- (MX+) Ticket cancellation request workflow enhanced.
25th August 2021
Bulk user removal added
This new functionality will allow more efficient governance of your user-base.
- MX admins can now remove lists of users in bulk.
- This can be based on custom criteria (e.g. no longer active, left the business, project closed).
- For MX admin users, this is available under ‘My team > Manage users’.
21st June 2021
Transaction activity dashboard
MX’s main dashboard now features a panel showing activity on your transactions (I.e. for which you are the sender.) Stay informed of recent comments, downloads and forwards on your transactions.
Have you heard of MX Conversations?
Share key details, clarifications and next steps for your data, with your data. Conversations is a Premium feature.